Here are some things I have done or am currently doing. Sort of a glorified link to my github page. Some of this stuff is broken, unfinished, or unmaintained. Such is life.
Code and stuff here. CRASH__N__BURN only runs now and again. Roughly in reverse chronological order.
- @CRASH__N__BURN: tweets the script of Hackers line by line.
- @EmmaGoldbot: tweeting 'Anarchism and Other Essays' line by line.
- @PeterKrobotkin: tweeting 'Mutual Aid' line by line.
- @TheOnlyVerdict: tweeting the script of 'V For Vendetta' line by line.
- @XKEYSCORobot (with @iamfionn): retweets suspicious messages.
- @vortidplenigilo: generates random Esperanto words using affixes, see also blog post. Code here.
- @STLRWND: replaces NASA with NSA.
I follow the bots of other people on @cyborcra. They're quite good.
I'm doing a PhD. Sometimes I produce things as a side-effect.
- brí-focal: codebase for my project on learning distributed representations of words and relationships from structured and unstructured data sources, see also this paper.
- conferences: a list of relevant conferences
- bed-metric: utility tool for assessing library complexity in bed files
- feabhsa-here: a tangled bunch of R and shell utility scripts for identifying enhancers inside genes, using dREG (so G/PRO-seq data) and a neat experiment involving flavopiridol... projectly sadly never went anywhere.
- leekspeak: thwarting impostor attacks and improving onion-service-friendliness with NLP! This is a ongoing project to define a mapping between the typical representation of a onion service (or hidden service) address in base32 and a restricted vocabulary of English words, but not just any mapping: a mapping with nice properties. Check out the README for more details.
- pgp 101 slides[pdf]: slides for a PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) tutorial I gave at CryptoHarlem on 4/27/15, and then again at NYC Resistor on 4/12/16. If you're running a CryptoParty and want a 'PGP bit' I'd be quite happy to give this again, if I'm in the area. :)
- I Will Follow You Into the Darknet: a talk I gave with Caroline Sinders and David Huerta at Radical Networks on 24/11/15, and again at RightsCon on 3/31/16. It's about online harassment, operational security and anonymous blogging. And gifs, lots of gifs.
- apeirotope: this website, with blog, a.k.a. 'learning CSS'
- RGB-laser: myself and Georgyo are/were(?) making a RGB laser at NYC Resistor.
Learning is a project, I think? These are things I have actively spent time on recently.
- Languages: German, Esperanto, Irish (grammar)
- IPA (to facilitate the above)
- Calligraphy (see e.g. my instagram)